Transcapital is an independent advisory firm in Mergers & Acquisitions based in Paris, dedicated to the Food and Drink industries, a major sector in France.
Founded 28 years ago, Transcapital team’s focus is on transactions with an enterprise value ranging from €10 to €200 million in France and abroad. The cross-borders assignments (both buy- and sell-side) account for a large part of our activity, particularly through an active network of correspondents in Europe, Asia, Americas, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst / Associate who will be in charge of assisting the 3 Partners and the 2 Directors in the context of transaction execution and business development. The candidate will have significant client exposure and its day-to-day activities will include among others:
• Assisting the Partners in executing transactions ;
• Performing economic, financial and valuation analyses (DCF, multiples) and LBO modeling;
• Creating and preparing client presentations (pitch books…) ;
• Preparing transaction documents (Information Memorandums, management presentations…) ;
• Managing due diligence processes (incl. data room preparation and Q&A coordination) ;
• Supervising sectors and targets screenings ;
• Training and managing interns.
Education and Experience
• Graduated from a Business or Engineering school or equivalent (Bac+5) ;
• A 2/3 years minimum experience in M&A is a prerequisite (possibly including Transaction Services or Private Equity experience).
• Fluency in English and French ;
• Reliable and autonomous ;
• Strong organizational skills / ability to work in a multi-task environment ;
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills along with critical thinking ;
• Strong technical background in financial analysis, valuation and modeling ;
• Self-motivated project manager with good communication and teamwork skills.
Thanks to TRANSCAPITAL’s expertise and focus, this position is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with the right M&A experience to have direct responsibility, strong client exposure and impact on domestic and international transactions within a human scale and sector-focused M&A team.
Contact : Pascale MAYER, partner
|18/05||Dirigeant fondateur - Conseil / accompagnement d'enseignes|
|18/05||Directeur général - Équipements / réseaux électriques|
|18/05||Distribution e-santé recherche Partenaire investisseur|
|18/05||Centre de radiologie|
|18/05||Construction de bâtiments agricoles et industriels en charpente métallique et bois|